Can your business benefit from our services?
Making the decision to seek outside help isn't an easy one. If you can answer "yes" to any of the following questions, Linizen can help your business.
• Does your business use spreadsheets for anything other than numerical analysis (i.e.: data storage, record keeping, sorting information)?
• Does the thought of mobilizing your salesforce and key staff seem too complicated and expensive?
• Is your inventory count sometimes inaccurate?
• Does junk e-mail make its way to your inbox?
• Does your business need a simple way to maintain customer records linking e-mail, phone calls, faxes, contracts, promotions, etc?
• Does your business operate on several pieces of software that aren't connected to each other?
• Would your information/documents be unable survive a disaster like a fire? Would this disaster destroy your business?
• Does paying licensing fees for a telephone system seem ridiculous (particularly license fees for each voice mail account)? Wouldn't it be great to create a new extension with just a few mouse clicks and no fees?
There are several companies offering similar services as Linizen, but our approach is different. In our view, software and computers are tools to be used, and tools don't drive business. Good ideas, execution of these ideas and effective sales enable business to move forward. Tools exist to support execution of business processes and sales. We take care of the processes and related tools while you focus on sales. For example, if you need an inventory system most companies will install the software, configure it to your specifications, set up your products, test the installation and train your staff. Linizen does it differently. We learn your process, find the right software for your needs, install the software, configure it, set up your products, test the software, simulate your entire process, demo the software to your staff, customize the training course based on feedback from the demo, then train your staff. Linizen will help plan a parallel implementation to phase in the new system to ease the learning curve. After the software is in production for a short time, we come back to perform an audit to make sure there aren't any problems.